POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP/// : Re: HELP/// Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP///
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 9 Jan 2000 07:35:10
Message: <38787985.B9E78B4E@stud.ntnu.no>
Seeing that horrid image posted by Simon yesterday got me thinking..
Back at elementary school we used to xerox our faces, producing fine art
with a very characteristic look. Now, if that light had a somewhat
linear falloff, you'd get a pretty good hf of your face.

With Lincoln you better borrow a bust from your local museum, cause I
doubt the coins have adequate embossing to produce this effect.

sig.